Gold Shovel Standard Fall Meeting
September 26, 2018
Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa
900 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Who Should Attend?
You! The Gold Shovel Standard Fall Meeting is open to all.
Come to understand and influence the direction of Gold Shovel Standard.
Infrastructure owners, municipalities, excavators, locators, and one-call representatives
Infrastructure owners – come to help steer the program direction, understand how to incorporate damage prevention metrics into your operations, exchange best practices for rollout and use, understand how to use GSS with municipalities, and more.
Excavators – come to help steer the program direction, recommend product features and craft the roadmap, exchange ideas for incorporating GSS into your operations, and more.
Municipalities – come to help steer the program direction, understand how to adopt and use GSS, participate in kicking off “2019 – The Year of the Municipality” and more.
Locators – come to help steer the program direction, understand new metrics for locators, learn about the GSS Certification as it pertains to locators and mark entities, exchange ideas with your peers for incorporating GSS metrics into your operations, and more.
One-call Representatives – come to help steer the program direction, understand how GSS affects state mandated damage reporting, understand how GSS can help move towards web tickets, hear about technology that helps one-call centers, and more.
2018 National Conferences and Tradeshows
BE SURE TO SAY HELLO
Gold Shovel Standard representatives will be participating in the following events. If you are planning on attending any of these events, be sure to email Dave Mauerman and we will schedule a time to meet with you.
- Gold Shovel Standard Fall Meeting, September 26, Newport Beach, CA
- NGA Fall Operations Conference, October 4-5, Saratoga, NY
- AGA Operations Section Fall Committee Meetings, October 22-25, Fort Worth, TX
- Chesapeake Damage Prevention Training Conference, October 25, Ocean City, MD
- AGA Executive Leadership Safety Summit, October 25-26, Fort Worth, TX
- APGA Board and Operations Conference, October 28-31, Chattanooga, TN
- INGAA Foundation Annual Meeting, November 1-3, Georgia TBD
- API AFPM Fall Operating Practices Symposium, November 14, Orlando, FL