To achieve our goals by 2025, we need support to:
- Increase certifications to drive down the frequency of line strikes to underground infrastructure by 50%.
- Engage a majority of North American municipalities, and certify them, so they rely on GSS metrics when hiring, establishing or renewing franchise rights and offering permits.
- Network to create more than 100 Gold Shovel Standard Communities in North America.
- Advocate for 75% of insurance companies to use GSS-supported metrics when establishing policies for excavators or locators.
Donate now, if you:
- Share our vision of a safer North America
- Support the use of standardized metrics to measure damage prevention performance for all stakeholders
- Believe in promoting greater transparency in performance
- Support universal participation in the one-call process
Send donations to:
Gold Shovel Association
2307 South Rural Road
Tempe, AZ 85282
The Gold Shovel Association is a tax-exempt, 501(c)3 non-profit organization.